2009年6月29日月曜日

Nagashima Spaland


 Good afternoon everyone. My name is Risa Takao and our group is going to talk about “Nagashima spaland”. Have you ever been there? What kind of attractions do you like?

 Our group is going to talk about Attractions, Jazz dream Nagashima, pool and a hot spring. First let me talk about some attractions in Nagashima.


 There are three kinds of attractions in Nagashima. There is thrilling, exciting and for kids. There are many attractions in each type, so I picked up some attractions.



Firstly, I introduced “White cyclone”. It’s a thrilling attraction. It’s the biggest roll coaster in the world. The length is 1715m and the fastest speed is 102m/h. You can try it!!


 Secondly, I introduced “steel dragon 2000”. Its groups thrill too. The fastest speed is 153km/h, highest altitude 97m, highest a head is 93.5, the length is 2479m. Each memory is registered “Guinness book”!!If you are a thrill-seeker, let’s try it!!



 Next, I introduced “double wild mouse”. It have 2 ways, and a few circling courses. The length is 400m. You can get a thrill like shaked off from course.

 Lastly, I introduced “Keroyonn jump”. It’s kid’s attraction. This attraction goes up and down slowly like a frog jump!! It’s not thrilling, so I think that anyone try it!!



 There are a lot of attractions in Nagashima other than these.
If you haven’t been there, you should visit!!




 That’s my presentation.
Any question? Next, Jazz dream Nagashima.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿