2009年10月14日水曜日

Autumn Festival


 I looked up entertainments of Guy Fawkes Night.It is held at 6 o’clock. There are three programs in it. Costume parades, bonfire, and fireworks display.First of all, I’ll explain about costume parades. They wear many kind of costume. For example, pirates, soldiers, and historical costumes. It is parted in regions. This picture is one of them.Next, I’ll talk about bonfire. People in England piled many branches,wood and straw, and then put a Guy Fawkes doll in it. After that, they set fire to it. It’s a large scale entertainment. A pillar of fire rose higher. It‘s about 5-6m tall.Last, I’ll explain about fireworks. In Japan, fireworks are often set off in summer, but England is held it in from autumn to winter. Like this.

2 件のコメント:

  1. There are a lot of information about Autumn frstival in this article. I didn't know this festival, but I'm interested in Autumn Festival now. Why don't you join the festival with me someday:)?

    返信削除
  2. I have heard about Guy Fawks,
    but I did't know about Guy Fawks day.
    It's interesting day!!

    返信削除